Become a Vendor at Words in the Woods
Interested in selling something at the Words in the Woods? We accept visual artists, merchandise vendors and food vendors. Please fill out the form at the bottom of this page or contact us directly to apply for the 2018 festival.
- Words in the Woods is strictly a volunteer event to promote arts and literature within our community.
- There is no fee to exhibit. We provide vendors with one 10 x 10 space, vendors are responsible for providing their own tent and table.
- All vendors must be approved by the literary festival planning committee.
- Visual art for exhibit or sale must be hand crafted work created in Canada by the artist.
- Set up is on Saturday September 8th, 2018 between 8:00 am and 11:00 am. You must be set up by 11:00 am. Vendors are required to stay until the end of the festival (6:00 pm)
- Tent size cannot exceed 10 ft. by 10 ft. and must be a regulation festival tent. You must weigh down each leg of your tent with a minimum of 10 lbs per leg.
- Sell/offer only the products and/or services specified and approved.
- Conduct business only within the space allocated.
- Be responsible for setting up and cleaning up of all your own equipment, garbage, and debris from your site.
- Be responsible for all of your own sales.
- Please note that the vendor area is outside and weather conditions may change throughout the day. The festival is not responsible for your display area or any damage caused by weather. Participation is at your own risk and exhibitors must sign a waiver on the morning of the event in order to participate.